skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ariana's Blog
Friday, June 4, 2010
Sick :(
I am sick with a touch of Food Poisoning today. I have informed staff, SLP, and JOdi that appointments and groups are canceled for today.
AJH 1987
1 comment:
Dan Gebben
June 8, 2010 at 1:19 PM
Food poisoning is not a fun thing to deal with so be careful of what you eat.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blogs I follow
ASCONN Blog
Inara's Blog
Dan Gebben's Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(8)
►
October
(1)
▼
June
(6)
Update
A family update
Sick :(
What I WAS DOING 6/2/10-6/3/10
Social, Academic and Vocational Update
First day of Summer college course
►
April
(1)
About Me
AJH1987
I am a twenty two year old female and I am on a path to find out who I am and what I am capable of.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Food poisoning is not a fun thing to deal with so be careful of what you eat.
ReplyDelete