Friday, October 15, 2010

Update October 2010

Academic Update:

I made a decision to withdraw from the Introduction to Nutrition class (PCH 200). In my view, it was not the smartest choice because I could have passed with a C.

The Introduction to Poetry Class is going well. I keep getting good marks on my critiques from Professor M. My poems have also been receiving interesting feedback. I just got critiques back from Poem six and the feedback had to do a lot with developing the relationship of the character in the poem.

Social Update:

I have been going to In the mix Games Nights sponsored by the ASRC and held at the parks and Recreation Center. I have a lot of fun and I have made social connections.

My hours have recently been updated, so I have transportation to the ASRC adult support groups on the 2nd Fridays of the month.

On October 30th, I will be going to the 4th Annual ASRC Halloween Party with two friends and some students from Chapel Haven.

On October 31st, I will be going to a Halloween Party hosted by my ex-roommate and her boyfriend.

Vocational Update:

My BRS case has been closed.

I am looking to find additional places to volunteer to reduce boredom and increase my volunteer experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment